Montreal's best Bus Driving School!
Trans-Canada bus driving school provides the best training you need for your class 2 driver license.
With class 2 driver license, you can operate a bus over 24 passengers. Our driver’s training program prepares students for the occupation of bus driving in five key areas of the industry: urban transit, school bus transportation, inter city bus transportation, charter bus transportation and paratransit. Students who successfully complete the training are eligible for a Class 2 driver’s licence.
To obtain a class 2 Bus driver license:
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have fewer than 4 demerit points on your driving record;
- Not have had your driving licence suspended or revoked during the previous two years as the result of accumulating demerit points or a driving-related Criminal Code offence;
- Pass the SAAQ’s vision test;
- Submit a satisfactory medical report;
- Pass the knowledge test;
- You must have 24 months cumulative experience as a holder of a Class 5;
- Pass the 2 road tests.
Trans-Canada provides best instructors who prepare you to succeed both of road tests for Bus driving license class 2.
Call now Trans-Canada driving school at the following phone number:
Or visit us in our office locations as listed below:
Trans-Canada bus driving School Montreal-West Island-Laval.
590 Boul. Décarie,
Ville Saint-Laurent (Facing Metro Du College), QC H4L 3K